Two medium white onions
2 cups of mushrooms
cup and half of ranch sauce ( Kraft or any other type of brand can do)
Handful of green beans
4 green onions
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 cooked turkey sausages
variety cups of water
**I use my nutribullet ( http://www.nutribullet.com/) for all of the blending.
1. Boil sausages in water until cooked ( not pink inside). Put aside once done, there might be water still in the pot with the sausages, don’t drain.
2. Boil water for the pasta noodles. Once bubbling add oil to the water then add dried noodles. Cook until noodles are soft. Put aside once drained.
3. Start boiling half a cup of water in a pan and then toss in the chopped white onions, chunky.
4. Add the chopped mushrooms, again chunky.
5. Add in half a cup of ranch dressing. Cook for a 2 mins before putting everything in the blender.
6. Blend until it is the consistency that you like. Then put aside.
7. The same pan that you are started the sauce in add add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing ( give or take) Add green onions and green beans chopped in large chunks. Cook for 2 mins on medium heat
8. Add the sausages that you have now chopped into smaller pieces.
9. Add the mushroom blend, continue to cook on medium to low heat
10. Add the sausages left over water and any more ranch dressing that you want.
11. Add the cooked pasta noodles.
Did you know you can freeze onions and still cook with them? I had gone grocery shopping one day and I thought I had bought onions but I couldn’t find them anywhere, until I looked in the freezer a week later. Now I use them for many cooked recipes. Such as this one. I defrosted the onions in the boiling water of the pan for a little while so that I could cut them. Frozen round balls of onions are hard to chop as they are so solid. That oniony water was then what I cooked the mushrooms and the semi-defrosted chopped white onions.