A cup of soaked cashews
1 garlic clove
half a cup of dried wild mushroom
2 cups of regular mushrooms
1 cup of shitaki Mushroom
1 half cup of chicken broth
Lasagna/Spaghetti ** noodles
Jar of Tomato sauce
Large bunch of Kale
3 Green onions
lacotose free cheese
**I use my nutribullet ( http://www.nutribullet.com/) for all of the grounding.
Instructions for Cashew Ricotta!
1. Soak cashews in hot water for an hour ( or over night but I didn’t have time to do that)
2. Heat up the chicken broth
3. Add the wild dried mushrooms to the hot chicken broth and let it soak for at least an hour
4. Once Cashews and mushrooms have soak put the cashews in nutribullet and add a bit of the chicken/ mushroom broth into it, a tablespoon and a half.
5. Once first blend has gone throw add one garlic clove and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
6. Blend until it is the consistency that you like.
Instructions for Kale Mushroom Lasagna!
1. Boil the lasagna noodles half the amount of time you would usually cook it so that it can cook more in the lasagna form. ( I ran out of noodles so I cooked up spaghetti noodles and they worked just as well when I made a lot of them:) )
2. Steam kale leaves large and then after they have cooked down chop them up.
3. A little bit of coconut oil to cook the mushrooms, green onions, and left over chicken broth
( Did you know you can regrow your green onions, Just add the ends to water and put in the sun on your window sill and watch it grow!)
4. Add the tomato sauce to the mushrooms
5. Shred ( lactose-free) cheese ( I had forgotten that I had cheese until half way through making it, and it was frozen cheese but it shreds just as well)
6. Slice zuccini
7. Start layering the pan with the tomato sauce on the bottom and then noodles.
8. And then your choice on what goes next but remember you have 7 layers to play with : noodles, tomato sauce, cashew ricotta, cheese,kale, zucchini, cheese